Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Infamous Ragging !!!

28th Jan! Another Sunny day! Days After Lohri got much warmer and Sunnier! and yes, thanks to all the readers for spending ur precious time on my blog. love u all :). Had a chat with One of my Favourite Friend and Critic Dildev yesterday. Told him about the blog and got a comment to the last post:). It is gud to have Critics in friends! it becomes more easy and realistic to get success when u find a great critic in ur friend circle! yea Dildev is one of those, who always read my mind and gave me reviews! Though we are very gud frnz, but we usualy share some stupid stuff like Democracies, Presidents, teachers & celebrities! It was nearly 2100 hrs when we had a chat on facebuk, and he remimded me of an embarassing moment of my life! Dont wory m gonaa share it with u guys too!! here i go >> It was My First Night at College hostel and we were 4 guys in a large room for time being (After 2-3 days i was shifted to new hostel). First Night away from home that too 200miles!! and that too for first time! though we were 4 in the room, i was bit scared for that seniors might not encounter us coz they lived just a floor below! rest 3 were gud guys! became gud frnz at once! Had dinner in mess and was returning to my room that was on 3rd floor! whenever i am walking alone i used to think about my past days, and same was i doing at that moment. reached first floor and speeded up as of it was Seniors Zone! Stepped in second floor and looked back there was none! Then turned head and looked front was a guy with a small beard, full fair complexion and a bit brownish eyes! a wrapped head with loose turban and in nickers! i was halted due to his presence. A thought poped in mind and i tried to escape from scene! the thought was "Bhaag Le saale! Senior hai!"lolzzz. Heartbeat was speedy than a rockets propulsion. Now what can one expect on first night in hostel! he grabed my hand and stoped me! "Where the hell are u escaping boy" he quizzed at once! I was silent and thought not to yell any word. "Come with me" he added. I paused for a second and continued with him! It was second floor and some guys of my year on top floor were watching live broadcast of my feared face and were laughing! stopped at a room and then entered there. "oh Hell!!" were the first words into my mind! 3more people sitting on chairs and a guy standing infront of them and answering some questions! Now what! the guy with me sat on another chair and asked me to stand with the guy standing! Dont know, what odds were coming to mind and immediately a guy said "We heard you singing in your room on the tunes of the polyphonic ringtones of your mobile!". I was amazed! Actually they were right! I had a cellphone with polyphonic ringtones and was singing songs in noon after lunch in my room! It was astonishing to hear from them coz i never shouted my songs and how they got to know about it! "Ok start" Another guy added. There were 3 guys who were sitting, one who caught me, one more with a small hieght and one with a giant structure. I said ok but do i need to sing with tunes? They said "Of course! Turn on any ringtone!" I felt shy for a while but as there was not a hall filled of audience, i agreed and opened a ringtone. In the next moment what? I was singing! Suddenly th giant guy said the another victim who was standing near me to dance on my rythms! lol...hahaha I was singing violently and the other guy was dancing like anything! lol.... and the three musketeers were laughing like hell!!
Both us were feeling embarrased and looked on each others faces! I still remember, that guy was acting like the most innocent guy in world and next day he was seen flirting girls!! lol I finished a song and demand for another came! "Okk" I said and enchanted another one! singing and dancing, singing and dancing..... i nearly sang 4 songs and my partner was unstopably dancing closing his eyes as if dancing in meditation!lolzzzzz "Ok thank you very much!" The fair guy said and said to introduce ourselves. After our introduction, they started dispersing and i thought "i shud also know them!" I stopped them "Excuse me Bhaiya! Its only we who introduced, how wud we know you in future!". The giant guy was smiling notoriously and same were others! They stoped and Introduced! "Dildevpreet Singh ME First year! Satinder Singh ECE First Year! and one more i dnt remember his name ECE First year!!!!!!!!!!!!! immediatly after there introduction, it was a silence for a whil, and it broke when we all laughed at once violently for 2 mins! I know the laugh was original for all three but we just laughed to reduce the embarrasment!!!! they went and we kept looking each other miserably and then laughed a bit on our poorness!!it was funny to perform on order and that too to your batchmates! I never told about this to anybody.
Next day Dildevpreet met me in class! and we both chatted for a long time resulting our till now long friendship! On Very next evening all three along with some more 2-3 guys were found under ragging in a seniors room! and i was laughing like hell! Just a Thought Came in mind "Time Time ki baat hai!".....
Dildevpreet as i mentioned at the start of my post, is now one of my favourite pals and critics!!!! You never know who can become a part of your life even you hated him on certain day! So never get embarrased in life!
Learn from incidents and try to improve urself!......Its YOUR LIFE!! MAKE IT LARGE!!!....

tc
Keep Smiling :), Keep reading
regards, abhishek

5 comments:

  1. Am thankful for ur narration of incident as it helped as backflash of all those old good days..
    one thing more as a compliment , u are a good writer in make..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud 1....happens wid many guys on their frst days.....but a gud story....another chetan bhagat in making..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm gr8..
    very nice..reminds 1 of college days...and undoubtedly a good writer very apt comments above and good initiative..
    thanks fr sharing!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Thnx everybody!! @Dildev,mmo,Sarab,Tanu!!!
    Definitely a great motivation i just got now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting! Your Feedback will improve my posts and will definitely motivate me to write more!