Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Caught By Administrator !

Hello Frnz... Hope u all r fine! Thanx sooo much for reading me! Back to complete yesterday's stuff. My Work Continued and i was gaining much attention in college, teachers were knowing me now, i was an active student of college. My second sem passed with regular stuffs and then came My Hardest Year of Degree! Yes The Second Year, It is the year when an engineer comes to know about his stream! It is the year when an engineer first encounters with his field subjects! Same was with me! Stength of Material-Broke My all strengths, Theory of Machines-Made my life a miserable Theory!, Mettalurgical Chemicals made more worse to cram! Thermodynamics was the only one which changed the dynamics of my life! Finally i found an interesting thing to study! Apart from my regular field subjects i was already into different field, that of computer with my WebDesigning Efforts. Efforts were increasing day by day and i was gaining more attention of public. My Illegal Orkut Proxy Link was now favourite among people! whenever they logged into PC the first site was mine and then orkut through it! Now, if students use orkut, then how can teachers be left! afterall they were also students once! lolz teachers were also among students now to surf my site! (nOt all..) It was golden time for me! people surfed anything on my site! Students asked me to put there name and pic .lol! Friends were quite happy! My classmates were gr8 motivators to me! Even some started calling me by my site's name! they always appreciated me and were regular surfers of my site! I used to put Question papers of all branches and they kept asking "Yar tune paper daal diye..." and they even got there printouts!!
Time Was passing and passing. The administrator of Our Comp Lab was Quite untl some Jealous CSE guys Complainted him about my website! They Reminded him about college rules and about my illegal schemes! huh...Now what! He banned my website and for him it was over now! Those stupid guys enjoyed and indirectly delieverd the message to me and then came to console!
Was it End? Noooo!!! I was the owner of site! i can rename it and relaunch it afterall 15 posters cost just 15 bucks! hahaha....foolish guys! I chaged the URL and pasted another posters, this time more heavy content and some softwares which opend restricted sites! lol!
Again a niteout! and i& my roommate coloured the walls again and there was heheehehe again a relaunch....literaally m laughing while writing...lol...... next day boooooommmm!!! People were laughing at ___ .... and there was no change in visitors!! But rather it was increament in hits!! This time the guys were burnt!! Now i personaly went to them and said "Now Wht!!" They gave a foul smile and went away murumuring! How can they stop! Once again they were into admin's cabin! and all of them were into ashes.... Now the admin understood that, the boy cant be stopped this way! He gave me a buzz...
It was afternoon, and i was attending my regular class. A Guy cam and interupted the class and asked for me! Sir said "Why?" He said Head Of Department of Computers Called Him! "What??" I was shocked and with a hump in my heartbeat i went out of the class and asked the guy "What happend? Any prob?". Now what? That stupid added more "Yia there is prob dealing ur site! HOD is angry! U might be fined some thousands!!!". huh.....heartbeats just went above effiel tower! and i was going to fall!! Then i held my hands and prayed a bit! and walked to his office! Took a deep breathe and knocked his door! "ComeIn.." A Heavy Voice from inside and my heart got more heavier! "Yes!" He said! A dashing big prsonality was seated with an awesome cell phone in hands, The HOD asked who r u? "Ab..ab..Abhishek", Full Name He added! "Abhishek garg" i quickly replied. "Oh so u r that naughty guy! who violated the norms!" I was feared and had nothing to say, So i said him nothing and said Sorry! , he said "One more time and u will be expelled!" I was more in fear now and was like ready to do anything to avoid punishment! "No sir not again! Even i will delete the page and will not keep it with me!" He smiled and gave me some relief and said to go! Oh my God! "Bach Gaye!!" A sense of relief was what all with me now at the moment. I went to canteen, had some Soft drink and went to lab in evening and Put a notice on site "Sorry Friends! Due to The Infirngment of Laws & Norms of College, I am forced to shut down the website! You can Copy the links on ur own risks! I will be shutting by today night!" people flooded on me in lab and asked for details what happend! I was never going to tell them and deleted my page!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a dark day for me! My efforts flushed with Norms! I was quite depressed for 2-3 days when people asked me why i did! My eagerness for Lab was decreased. My sitting hours in lab reduced! I was now a normal man!
NOw its final year, Though i deleted my page in fear! but never left webdesigning! These days i think i m a good designer! And m now the Website administrator of Training & Placement Department fo College!!!! see my name here on bottom of this page "http://www.tpcell.bbsbec.ac.in" (There Might be Some problesm loaing the page coz college server is undergoing maintenance so try surfing later!!)


keep Smiling! never Leave Hope! life is So beautiful that u cant even imagine! It was not that i deleted my page! A new Abhishek was born that day, Will tell u in some othe post about my major breakthrough in college after that incident ! (Coz i m one of those WHO NEVER SITS FREE!!)

tc
Enjoy, Keep reading and feedback me! ur feedback will motivate me! So plz plz plz reply me!
regards, abhishek

5 comments:

  1. instead of much demanded testi at orkut ,i would say some few words here...well to start with, his life at degree has been a roller coaster ride, sometimes so low that class was against, some time high that class follows him..ehnae degree vichon bot kuch sikhya hai, vadia gall ehh hai esde ride har saal navvi heights tae ja rae hai...i wish same for future that u go so high that one day i would need to borrow ur CHASMAS (lols) to look at ur height of success..

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy hey....thnx dildev!! Well not so high! As high u r writing!! nd yea...roller coasters will always be there!! U also better be ready for them!! keep Rocking! and yups my chasmas are ready for the hump of ur nose!!
    tc
    abhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely written Vani. Gud flow of thoughts. U shud keep writting.
    All the best.
    Hima

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeaah Thnx Bhabhiji....Ur comment has definilty motivated me to the most!!Cheers! and yes, I will keep writing! and u keep reading!!:):):)
    tc
    Vani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog bro...surely has inspired me!!
    The other day,, after the successful accomplishment of the Gameolution event u quoted a line...'Fuck d world b4 it fucks u!', I feel this blog comprehensively supports ur dialect. Thnxx for directing me....!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting! Your Feedback will improve my posts and will definitely motivate me to write more!