Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Early Days in College!

Yes, its 26th today and m gonna depart for college by 30th! Heading forward for next sem! Perhaps the Last One! Remembering the Starting days! it was 7Aug 2006 when i stepped first into my college. Great Buliding inluenced me at once and my mom was with me too. She was also happy for the place. For the first 4-5 days i shared Hostel room with 4 Guys! and then went to New Hostel which was a mile away from Campus! We used to catch college cab early in the morning and never came back at finishing time with bus. Hanging around, Falling and standing we always reached nearly at 7-8pm in eve. Most of my pals went with cab, and we were few who used up free internet service of college in computer department! oops... yes it was those days only when i geard up with internet! My New and only firend! I was amazed that how big it is! How vast and fast it is! I was mad with it, playing online games and making accounts at every site! I nearly had 15 mails! ohh.lol really, it was like "muft mai hai....aane do...:-)" hehehe...... slowly and slowly my friendship with net increased and i turnd my time wastage on net to gather useful stuff there. Got to know about Website development! then searched for free hosting, coz i never understood the concept of credit card and i still dont use it! Got Hell lot of free hosting sites. started designing, it was now a regular business. everyday spent hours in lab on same thing! by the end of first sem, i got a website of my own!
ideas came and went into my mind, Those days Voting for 7 wonders was on peak, but unfortunately its impact on our areas were less. This was Now a great idea to me! I grabed whole info about it and placed a link for voting on my page. Again i found that Orkut "The Social Hub" for students was banned in college! now a new idea i got! i made a proxy link of orkut (easily at net) and posted on website! All was done! Now the thing was left of outreach to guys! Printing at our local cafe was as cheap as toffees...1/-per page. I designed a page showing contents of my webpage and got 15-20 copies of it! Pasted it on every wall of college in midnight! and guess wat? My website counter just bumped and Students were into labs accessing orkut Illegaly! and Voting for TajMahal!! wow....it was a dream come true! I was Happier than any! People know started knowing me as i have posted m pic on webpage and started talking me! Seniors halted me and asked how i did it! hahaha.... it was awesome! The days went on and i every next day inserted amazing things in my page like question papers, and lots more facts!.... This continued until my second year when i was caught by college administrator.....
huhhh
Got to go....
rest aftr sometime...
tc till then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Commenting! Your Feedback will improve my posts and will definitely motivate me to write more!