Friday, January 29, 2010

The Winners Day!

Hello Everyone! Hw have u been!! thnx all for reading my previous posts! It was wonderous to have some comments also! Would love for this one also. Ok Let me tell you one thing today, that i m writing this blog only to have ur feedback, so that i may know about how gud i m at writing! You feedbacks will motivate me and can make me pursue a career in it! Anyways, ragging was for first day only and not again after that! Yesterday while reading a GK website, i recalled my later days in school, that was in +2. I was never so active in school as i became in my last year. Always wanted to do something big and sumthing very big! Went to many teachers and seniors in early years for a break, but all in vein! Later i learnt that no one's gonna hear me! its i who have to do! Most of the guys took part in multiple events and thus reducing chances for Guys like us. Where ever i tried, the place was already booked by the same guys taking part in some other event! Now this was frustrating! Even i remember that i once cried for this and punched the wall. Got a pain but with a brilliant idea! thought that why beat myself! beat others but logically!! Beat the System Being in the System! This was the Golden Rule i Tied to my mind. Next Day Morning! Woke up with Great confidence, packed my bags and to school. Attended first four lectures and took a deep breathe in reccess. Had My Lunch in minutes and drunk some water to reduce excitement! Fixed the tie and Shoes, Headed towards academic block! Reached and looked for any classmates. When found nobody there, i thought its best time! Walked some more steps and i was at door of Principal's Chamber! Huhh!! To reach at that spot was not only a big deal for me but it was like How I did! I was amazed at my confidence and thought, Now what?? Knocked the door and was called from inside! "Yes ComeIn" Sister Elaise Jose Our principal was a dashing, White personality! Whole school trembled on her stick and even teachers feared her a lot! It was my not my first encounter with her, as she met me many times in market and i always wished her sweetly. She was astonished to see me in office! "Yes Abhishek, What happend" She added. Breathe which i took very deep, actually fell very deep inside and i was plunged into breathing mess!!! Oh God!! I was breathing heavily and She said "Calm Down boy, M not a devil" She smiled. The Moment she smiled, i was normal and gathered some of my dropped confidence. It happens sometime, that when you encounter a personality which has strong cards in your mind, makes you loose all what u have at that moment. Even i was in +2! i was feared from her a lot! Now as she smiled i broke my silence! "Gud Morning Sister" I uttered. "Yes Gud Morning, anything?" She replied. Now i was total normal and behaved like a diplomat! "Sister, Just wanted to say that, whatever rules our school follows in regard to all round development of child, is not appropriate to some extent!" I uttered it in once. She was amazed to hear such an odd quote from a student! "Why! Do u have any problem!" She quickly asked. "Actually sister, not only I, but many students are there who have problem by this! There are only few students who participates in an event and the same are being took in other events too! That means no new talent is explored" I uttered in a heavy voice. I dont know what happened me at that moment and i just went on speaking and she listening! "Look at Harry(Our class topper) He is participating in every event! In Quiz, Debate, Cricket, Basketball, Theatre, Singing, Dancing... and lots many! We know he can do that, but what about all those who r left behind due to him and many others like him!" I added more and now i was strong at my point!" To my amazement, she was still quite and kept listening! I added more "Sister i think i have a plan, that we already have Houses in school, Red, yellow, blue, green. Why not we keep auditions for every event and let others come forward! By this we will get new faces and more intelligence in school! Teachers Find Students like Harry as their favoutrite and adds them into their events without even puting a notice! We guys even dont know that where he goes amid lectures and what he do in school after school time! We Come to know about his events on the day he performs!!!!!!!!!" She took a breathe and silent dominated for few seconds! Ultimately She shows a movement! She moves her face like she has got a point into it! A sense of relaxation now circulates with my blood and my heartbeat slowers to normal. I start thinking that the work is done now run!! At once she replies "Okk your reccess is over go atend your lectures, i will see!" and she ends the coversation by ringing her peon bell!!! I walks out of the office and feels gud. Students are going into classes and so does I. The excitement of that moment keeps my mind out of lectures and i keep looking on Harry smiling at teacher and she towards him!!
Next Day morning i woke up and again back to school. I entered and what do i see??? Students talking about some House meeting at 1 Pm for some selections!!!! WowWWW..!!! I was now into seventh sky and advanced to notice board. the next moment what i see! "Students WHo want to take Part in Events of this annual year! can meet their house teachers for auditions!!!" Reading that Audition word, i got shocked!! Then a thought pops "Kamaal hai yaar, Itni jaldi!!" hehehe lolzz I run away from moment and meets Harry! "Yaar is baar quiz mai khelunga!(This time i will paly quiz!)" and i smiled to him and thrashed to class! I still remember his helpless face. That day i enjoy a lot! Told my friends about the whole incident and Cheered for Our Victory and My Winning Day!!!!
These days i dont know where he is! never had i met him and nor i tried! After that incident it was full complete year for me to do something with gates opened! and yes i did!! Will tell in next post about my Great Endeavour in that year! Dethroning of Students Like Harry Continued and It was Our Time now!!!
Life is Very Smart! If Taken so... Nothing is Impossible if u can determine! For me It was Difficult to face Principal, but if i was right, I got my point! Always Remember >> If you are Right! Then Even Personality like Anyone Can't Hurt You! It is we who feels hurt....!
So Be Positive! Be Right! and Enjoy Life :):)
Keep Smiling :):):) Keep reading :)
tc
regards, abhishek (Do comment Here! I need for motivation, coz without that i cant write daily!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Commenting! Your Feedback will improve my posts and will definitely motivate me to write more!