Friday, February 3, 2012

Playlist of a computer man


Wires in ears and hands on keyboard, this is how you will see a computer man working. This computer man could be anyone, a data entry operator, a programmer, a student making assignments, an entrepreneur looking alexa rank every time, a teacher making notes, anyone. The one thing that is common between these types of people is working style. They have to sit at one place and focus on one screen for hours. They have to struggle with finding right keys and manipulating mouse at right time. Such a huge task! But there is this one thing which makes the difference and these giant tasks are done in a single go without any frustrations. Music, from soft melodious qawwalis to sufi fused tracks, from jazz to heavy metal, from nusrat fateh to kurt cobain, these computer people find these tracks so charming that a day without their earphones is a dooms day for them. They have their own playlists, own trends, and sometimes they keep on playing one single track throughout the night.
Being a computer man, I too have a taste of some genres. I also plug in my earphones and keep working throughout days and nights whenever there is call of duty. I too have some playlists which are saved in my system and are obvious to be played whenever the system goes on roll. But there is this one playlist, which is always the first and last one I play when I go to work. It has 30 mixed songs, from all kind of genres; Pop, Jazz, Classical and Hip-Hop & Instrumental. I am listing them below. Please keep in mind, these are my personally choices It doesn’t matter to me if you don’t like them. But believe me; this list has got that everything which has made me to do wonderful things in life! 

Track
Artist/Band
Album/Movie
1.       Aanewala pal
Kishore Kumar
Golmal

2.       Unforgiven 3

Metallica

3.       Saagar kinare

Kishore kumar
Saagar
4.       Do dil mil rahe hai

Kumar sanu
Pardes
5.       Turn the page

Metallica

6.       Tum mile dil khile

Kumar sanu
Criminal
7.       You rock my world

MJ

8.       How can you mend a broken heart

Al Green

9.       Hotel California

Eagles

10.   11 am

Incubus

11.   Dil se re

A R Rahman
Dil Se
12.   Rape me

Nirvana

13.   Nayan Tarse

Amit trivedi
Dev D
14.   Ankhon ke sagar

Shafqat Amanat Ali
Coke Studio
15.   Saari raat

Noori
Coke Studio
16.   Pardesi

Tochi Rainaa
Dev D
17.   Allah hu

Saaeen Zahoor
Khuda kay liye
18.   Frozen

Madonna
Celebrations
19.   Kaisi hai yeh udaasi

Kailash kher
Karthik Calling karthik
20.   Alif Allah

Arif Lohar
Coke Studio
21.   Naav

Amit Trivedi
Udaan
22.   Dedh inch upar

Chaaru Mohan
Soch lo
23.   Chupke se

Sadhana Sargam
Saathiya
24.   Garaj baras

Rahat fateh & Ali Azmat
Coke Studio
25.   Sab bhula ke

Call
Jilawatan
26.   Iktara

Kavitha Seith
Wake up sid
27.   Chinnamma Chilakkamma

Sukhwinder singh
Meenaxi
28.   Goodnight bastard

Marco Beltrami
The Hurt Locker
29.   Behind closed doors

Charlie Rich

30.   Tonight we have the stars
Bryan Adams


Disclaimer: This list is neither a part of any promotional campaign, or any sort of endorsement. This list is my personal likeness to these tracks and I am in no sense promoting piracy or any such acts.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a playlist abhishek.. i just queued them up! u have mixed the genres well...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting! Your Feedback will improve my posts and will definitely motivate me to write more!