Sunday, August 26, 2012

You are the MAN!

Just heard that Neil Armstrong has passed away. An end came to a life who inspired millions of people (including me) to take that one step, which could prove to be a giant leap for mankind. Whenever i saw the moon on a clear night, i was always fascinated to even think of touching it some day down my life. I still remember the question in my first (Prolly second) grade GK exam, "Who was the first man to land on moon?" and i didn't knew it. Came back home and knew what it was that this guy has done! Today he died at 82, and i still picture his young face, which i saw in my GK book.



Neil, You did not invent something, you didn't found solution to any problem, But what you gave us is a Big Answer to Human Bravery. I might fear to sleep alone on a big terrace of my home, but you slept on moon! The Object which defines beauty, wisdom and courage in all the stories of the world! You were above any super hero, any leader. You were a real product of god, which he named MAN.

Sir, You will be remembered until this earth witness the dark stage and moon will keep caressing your footsteps as for you being the first one to believe in him! :)

Rest in Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Commenting! Your Feedback will improve my posts and will definitely motivate me to write more!