Friday, May 13, 2011

Opportunity!


Hello Friends.. Back after a long break! Sorry for those who waited! I got quite few mails of my readers and i appreciate their likings! In this world we all are subjected to Love, This is one life, Why spend it on hating others, Lets love! Lets spread it and enjoy it! Wrote this small poem in stable state of mind. In life, we get many opportunities but only few are enjoyable! Wrote This ! Have a Look! 

OPPORTUNITY!

The food was in packet with a hand holding it
The fishes got the smell and an eye rolling on it
I jumped off the wall and made it to the pond
Reached at the stairs i was still holding it!
I dropped first cube with a sense of relief
A golden mermaid came, up for the piece
Opening the mouth she uttered a word
She said thank you, to the best of my belief!
The glimpse was strong, as a flash in eyes
I threw 50 more, she never again dived
Now a sense of worry was in the mood
No more relief and no more jives!
Mom’s call, i answered well
She want me back but how can i tell!
My heart was stuck like kites in hood
I decided to return, my journey was hell!
All through the night, my eyes didn’t rest
Mom came over and started a quest!
A tear from my eye, as i described the scene
She smiled and caressed like love at best!
Everyday i go, everyday i feed
The presence of mermaid, is hard to believe
I wish i could meet her, someday in my life
Am 60 now, it’s a 55 year old greed!

Next time will be back with a Short story! "The Flaunting Flat" is Ready to be Flaunted! till then tc, and enjoy your time! Keep Smiling, Keep Rocking! :) :)
Regards
@bhishek G@rg

1 comment:

  1. Gursimranjit KaurMay 14, 2011 at 8:55 PM

    :-) very well written...superlyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Commenting! Your Feedback will improve my posts and will definitely motivate me to write more!